Summer Fine Arts Festival;
Ticket Purchases and Policies
Patrons may purchase tickets for any Playhouse event at the Playhouse Box office, at the Whitehall City Hall, or online.
- The Howmet Playhouse Box Office (at the Playhouse, 304 S. Mears Ave) is open
- Monday through Friday from 1 to 5 pm, and one hour before showtime. You may purchase tickets in person or order them by phone by calling the Box Office at (231) 894-2540.
- To purchase tickets Online visit our Summer Fine Arts Festival page and purchase tickets for the show(s) of your choice through our Vendini ticketing system. Please note that ticket purchases with a credit card will appear as "Vendini" on your credit card statement.
- The City of Whitehall Box Office (City Hall, 405 E. Colby Ave) is open
- Monday through Friday from 8 am until 5 pm. You may purchase tickets in person or by calling (231) 894-4048. City Hall is closed on July 4 for the holiday.
If you have any questions about tickets, about an upcoming performance, about volunteering or donating, please feel free to leave a message by calling (231) 894-4048 at any time. Or, if you prefer, you may instead use the Contact Us form on this website to ask questions. Either way, someone will contact you as soon as possible.
Thank you for supporting the Howmet Playhouse!
All Sales are Final
No refunds will be given for any purchased tickets. Tickets may be exchanged, whenever possible and depending upon availability, in person at the box office for a $2.00 service fee.
Summer Fine Arts Festival Ticket Prices
Tickets for single performances are generally $18.00 for adults, $14.00 students; exceptions will be noted as appropriate on the 2015 Summer Fine Arts Festival page when that season schedule is posted.
Flex passes are also available for the Summer Fine Arts Festival.
Summer Fine Arts Festival Seating
Whether you purchase tickets online, by phone, or in person at City Hall or at the Playhouse, you will be able to select your favorite seats.