Ticket Purchases and Policies
September through June Events
Tickets for any event at the Howmet Playhouse may be purchased at:
- The City of Whitehall Box Office (City Hall, 405 E. Colby Ave) is open Monday through Friday from 8 am until 5 pm. You may purchase tickets during these hours, please review our policies listed below.
- The Howmet Playhouse Box Office (at the Playhouse, 304 S. Mears Ave) is open one hour prior to any given performance. You may purchase tickets in person during those times.
If you have any questions about tickets, about an upcoming performance, about volunteering or donating, please feel free to leave a message by calling 231•894•4048 at any time. Or, if you prefer, you may instead use the Contact Us form on this website to ask questions. Either way, someone will contact you as soon as possible.
Thank you for supporting the Howmet Playhouse!
All Sales are Final
No refunds will be given for any purchased tickets. Tickets may be exchanged, whenever possible and depending upon availability, in person at the box office for a $2.00 service fee.
Ticket Prices for September-June Events
The ticket prices for events held from September through June vary by event. Please consult the current schedule page for details using the EVENTS menu above.
- Tickets must be purchased in person or via mail by sending a check to Whitehall City Hall. If you send a check, please make it out to "Howmet Playhouse" and include a return address, and we will mail your tickets to you. Ticket purchases may not be made over the phone for the Fall and Spring (September-June) seasons.
- It is our policy to not hold tickets for Will Call for events for the Fall and Spring (September-June) seasons. Tickets may always be purchased at the door; the Playhouse box office is open 1 hour prior to event start time.
- All seating, unless otherwise noted on the Events page, is general admission. There is not a bad seat in the house, we promise!
- We can only accept cash or check for tickets purchased for the Fall and Spring (September-June) seasons. Thank you for your consideration.