Ticket Purchases and Policies
Tickets for any event at the Howmet Playhouse may be purchased at:
- The Howmet Playhouse Box Office (at the Playhouse, 304 S. Mears Ave)
- During the Fall and Spring seasons, the Playhouse Box Office is open one hour prior to any given performance. You may purchase tickets in person during those times or by phone by calling the Box Office at (231) 894-2540.
- During the Summer Fine Arts Festival the Playhouse Box Office is open Monday through Friday from 1 to 5 pm, and one hour before showtime. You may purchase tickets in person or order them by phone by calling the Box Office at (231) 894-2540.
- The City of Whitehall Box Office (City Hall, 405 E. Colby Ave)
- During any Playhouse season, this box office is open Monday through Friday from 8 am until 5 pm. Please call 231•894•4048 for ticket information. You may purchase tickets during these hours.
Please review our policies listed below.
During the Summer Fine Arts Festival, tickets may also be purchased online as noted below.
If you have any questions about tickets, about an upcoming performance, about volunteering or donating, please feel free to leave a message by calling 231•894•4048 at any time. Or, if you prefer, you may instead use the Contact Us form on this website to ask questions. Either way, someone will contact you as soon as possible.
Thank you for supporting the Howmet Playhouse!
All Sales are Final
No refunds will be given for any purchased tickets. Tickets may be exchanged, whenever possible and depending upon availability, in person at the box office for a $2.00 service fee.
Fall and Spring Season Ticket Prices
The ticket prices for fall and spring events varies by event. Please consult the current schedule page for details using the EVENTS menu above.
- Tickets must be purchased in person or via mail by sending a check to Whitehall City Hall. If you send a check, please make it out to "Howmet Playhouse" and include a return address, and we will mail your tickets to you. Ticket purchases may not be made over the phone for the Fall and Spring (September-June) seasons.
- It is our policy to not hold tickets for Will Call for events for the Fall and Spring (September-June) seasons. Tickets may always be purchased at the door; the Playhouse box office is open 1 hour prior to event start time.
- All seating, unless otherwise noted on the Events page, is general admission. There is not a bad seat in the house, we promise!
- We can only accept cash or check for tickets purchased for the Fall and Spring (September-June) seasons. Thank you for your consideration.
Summer Fine Arts Festival Ticket Prices
Tickets for single performances are generally $18.00 for adults, $14.00 students; exceptions will be noted as appropriate on the 2014 Summer Fine Arts Festival page when that season schedule is posted.
- To purchase tickets for any individual show, simply click on the Buy Tickets Now button next to the show name on the 2014 Summer Fine Arts Festival page when that season schedule is posted.
- Tickets for the Summer Fine Arts Festival (July and August) may be purchased by credit card, cash, or check.
- To purchase in person, visit Whitehall City Hall or the Playhouse box office during posted hours. To purchase by credit card you may use our online ticketing system or call Whitehall City Hall at 231•894•4048.
Flex passes are also available for the Summer Fine Arts Festival (July and August).
Summer Fine Arts Festival Seating
Whether you purchase tickets online, by phone, or in person at City Hall or at the Playhouse, you will be able to select your favorite seats.